|Book a collection
Think that youíre ready for a collection?
We arrange courier collections for the majority of our schools. However, for very small, remote schools a freepost collection might be appropriate. Go to freepost if you think that this applies to your School.
Please take a look at the checklist below to see if you fit our courier collection guidelines:
If you can say yes to the above then please prepare your items for collection in the following way:
- I have printer cartridges and/or mobile phones for recycling
- I have enough items to fill at least one standard box (approximately the size of a microwave/TV)
- The building where the items are will be manned for at least one designated 2hr period Monday to Friday
- Remove all excess/bulky packaging from printer cartridges/mobile phones
- Reuse carrier bags to keep mobile phones and printer cartridges separate (so mobiles donít get inky)
- Reuse cardboard boxes to parcel items up to keep your Collect4School box in School if possible
- No fax rolls, toner bottles or house phones to be included please as we canít recycle them (if youíre not sure what some of your items are then contact us )
- Tightly seal your parcels with plenty of sticky tape so that they donít split in transit
- Download and print our address label to stick on your parcels and record on the outside of your parcels the number youíre sending e.g. Box 1 of 2
Ready to schedule a collection? If you are unsure then please contact us
The free Collect4School scheme has ended, we are no longer making collections.
Call for more information: 01522 888629